The 2-days workshop attempts to equip technical and administrative professionals with the analytical and creative thinking competencies. In general, participants will sharpen their left-brain and right-brain thinking skills, and learn to apply them in various work related situations. Participants will many be familiarized with many proven techniques and tools that could be used to analyze, correlate, justify, and conclude information.
What Will I Learn From This Course?
This is an intensely interactive workshop that utilises perceptual, cognitive, and experiential learning techniques and team thinking approaches. Consists of lectures, case studies, simulations, group presentations and group discussions.
Executives from various functional disciplines.
Course Outline for This Programme
- What Is Analytical Thinking
- Analytical Thinking – A Self Assessment
- Developing Analytical Thinking Competencies
- The Left Brain And Analytical Thinking
- Steps In Analytical Thinking
- Do’s And Don’ts In Analytical Thinking
- Common Tools And Techniques For Analytical Thinking
- Bloom’s Taxonomy On Analytical Thinking
- Analytical Thinking Process
- Data Collection
- Statistical Application
- Is And Is Not Analysis
- Cause-And-Effect Diagrams
- Why-Why Analysis
- Drill Down Method
- Force Field Analysis
- Decision Matrix
- Swot Analysis
- Mind Mapping
- Case Study Discussions
- Application Of Analytical Thinking
- Processes And Tools
- Team Presentations
- Areas Of Development
- Action Plan
Curriculum is empty