Azure Databricks is a cloud-scale platform for data analytics and machine learning. In this one-day course, you’ll learn how to use Azure Databricks to explore, prepare, and model data; and integrate Databricks machine learning processes with Azure Machine Learning.
What Will I Learn From This Course?
Lectures, visual presentations, hands-on demo files and exercises, Q&A.
Before attending this course, you should have experience of using Python to work with data, and some knowledge of machine learning concepts.
This course is designed for data scientists with experience of Pythion who need to learn how to apply their data science and machine learning skills on Azure Databricks.
Course Outline for This Programme
- Provision an Azure Databricks workspace and cluster
- Use Azure Databricks to work with data
- Working with Data in Azure Databricks
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Training a Machine Learning Model
- Using MLflow to Track Experiments
- Managing Models
- Tracking Experiments with Azure Machine Learning
- Deploying Models