This course provides foundational knowledge on the considerations and benefits of adopting cloud services and the Software as a Service (SaaS) cloud model, with a specific focus on Microsoft 365 cloud service offerings. You will begin by learning about cloud fundamentals, including an overview of cloud computing and specifically Microsoft cloud services. You will be introduced to Microsoft Azure, and you will examine the differences between Microsoft 365 and Office 365.
You will then perform an in-depth review of Microsoft 365, including a comparison of Microsoft on- premises services versus Microsoft 365 cloud services, a review of enterprise mobility in Microsoft 365, and an analysis of how Microsoft 365 services provide collaboration. The course then analyzes how security, compliance, privacy, and trust are handled in Microsoft 365.
What Will I Learn From This Course?
Hands-on exercises, demo and case studies.
General knowledge of networking, computing, and cloud concepts.
Business Decision Makers and IT Professionals who deploying cloud services and people who acquire foundational knowledge on cloud fundamentals.
Course Outline for This Programme
- Microsoft 365 productivity and teamwork solutions
- Engage employees with Microsoft Teams, Viva, and Yammer
- Get more done with Office across all devices
- File storage and sharing with OneDrive and SharePoint
- Manage your business with Microsoft 365
- Simplify device management with Microsoft Endpoint Manager
- Get more done and stay secure with Windows 10
- Harness business intelligence with Microsoft 365 analytics and reporting
- Identify licensing options available in Microsoft 365
- Describe support offerings in Microsoft 365 services
- Describe the service life cycle in Microsoft 365
- Select a cloud deployment
- Describe Microsoft security and compliance principles
- Describe identity and access management capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Describe threat protection
- Describe cloud security
- Describe information protection and governance
- Describe compliance management
- Manage risk, discovery, and audit