Beginning with the basic MS Word features, you will be able to create simple, presentable documents, letters, and reports.You will be able to enhance the look of your simple document to a professional looking document and to merge documents with a list of addresses.
What Will I Learn From This Course?
Knowledge of Microsoft Windows
This course is valuable for users who wish to create presentations using Microsoft Word.
Classroom training, hands-on exercise, and live Q & A with trainer.
Course Outline for This Programme
- Module 1: Starting Out
- Module 2: The New Interface
- Module 3: Creating Documents
- Module 4: Doing More with Text
- Module 5: Managing your Documents
- Module 1: Using Formatting Tools
- Module 2: Creating Headers & Footers
- Module 3: Using Time Saving Tools
- Module 4: Printing
- Module 1: Advanced Formatting Tools
- Module 2: Finishing you Documents
- Module 3: Working with Graphics & Objects
- Module 4: Using Tables & Charts
- Module 5: Using Styles
- Module 6: Word Options
Curriculum is empty