As English still stands as a common international language, therefore being able to communicate professionally and proficiently with the language does give credibility for positive corporate, professional and personal image.
What Will I Learn From This Course?
- Pre- and post-course assessment
- 30% theory facilitation 70% activities-based workshop
- Varied fun learning activities, video clips and role plays
Course Outline for This Programme
- The positive effectiveness of business communication in personal, professional and corporate environment.
- Four major skills in Business Communication : Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing
- Removing barriers to excel in English business communication.
- Common grammatical errors
- Verb forms & Noun
- Various Tenses
- Singular and Plural forms
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- Enhance Listening skill to understand the spoken message or conversation and able to reply or repeat/convey the message accurately to another party
- Understand the foreign tone and accent to understand the message for relevant action
- Enhance Reading skill to understand the meaning of the materials of information
- Perfecting pronunciation of unfamiliar words through reading practices
- Clarity of speech in face-to-face communication in order to be understood
- Avoid unfamiliar words and jargons to maintain two-way communication
- Speak with appropriating effective tonality, voice, accent and body language
- Speak with proper grammatical structure and pronunciation
- Purpose of writing
- Understand Writer and Reader’s styles to get better “buy in”
- 4Cs Golden Rules of Effective writing
- Written communication with K.I.S.S
Curriculum is empty