Communication and interpersonal effectiveness ultimately ensures the success of every professional in a corporate environment. By attending this 2-days training, participants will be able to sharpen their interpersonal and communication competencies when dealing with others at the workplace. They will become interpersonally receptive and sensitive towards others and maximize their interactions with both internal and external parties.
What Will I Learn From This Course?
Executive, Managerial level.
This is an intensely interactive workshop that utilizes many practical, experiential learning techniques and team thinking approaches. Consists of lectures, case studies, and group discussions.
Course Outline for This Programme
Importance of Interpersonal Communication Skills
- What is interpersonal communication skills?
- Interpersonal skills and professional effectiveness
- Common pitfalls among professionals at workplace
- Workplace success and interpersonal effectiveness
Interpersonal Communication Skills Basics
- Types of interpersonal interactions at workplace
- Common problems faced by professionals
- Interpersonal communication with subordinates
- Factors that influence interpersonal effectiveness
360 Degrees Interpersonal Communication
- Communicating with bosses
- Communicating with subordinates
- Communicating with peers
- Communicating with external parties
Behavioural Elements & Interpersonal Skills
- The DISC Personality profiling
- 3 types of communication styles
- Merits of each communication style
Communication Skills Components
- Essentials of listening skills
- Effective feedback skills
- Empathizing with others
- Rapport building skills and reframing skills
Communicating to Influence Others
- The purpose of influence
- The laws of influence
- Impact and influence elements
- Influencing strategies
Personal Action Plan
- Determining areas of improvement
- Developing personal action plan