This one-day course will provide foundational level knowledge on Azure concepts; core Azure services; core solutions and management tools; general security and network security; governance, privacy, and compliance features; Azure cost management and service level agreements.
What Will I Learn From This Course?
Lectures, visual presentations, hands-on demo files and exercises, Q&A.
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. Familiarity with cloud computing is helpful, but isn’t necessary.
This course is suitable for program managers and technical sales, with a general IT background.
Course Outline for This Programme
- Introduction to Azure fundamentals
- Fundamental Azure concepts
- Core Azure architectural components
- Core Azure workload products
- Azure networking services
- Azure storage services
- Azure database services
- Choose the best Azure IoT service
- Choose the best AI service
- Choose the best Azure serverless technology
- Choose the best tools with DevOps and GitHub
- Choose the best management tools
- Choose the best Azure monitoring service
- Security Tools and Features
- Secure Network Connectivity
- Core Azure identity services
- Azure Governance Methodologies
- Privacy, Compliance, and Data Protection standards
- Planning and Cost Management
- Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Lifecycle