Have a general question concerning Perfect, find below contact details our team will help you.
The design thinking process is user-centred and prototype-driven, suitable for either products or services landscape. As a participant in Design Thinking workshop, you will be part of a multidisciplinary team and work through a hands-on innovation challenge from start to finish. You will walk away from the workshop with a strong understanding of the key tenets of design thinking and be able to execute them within your organization.
· Develop Deep Consumer Insights
· Reduce Risk and Accelerate Learning Through Rapid Prototyping of product or service introduction
· Drive Towards Innovation, Not Just Incremental Growth
· Empower Your Employees to Be Innovative
· Engage design thinking for holistic problem solving
· Apply design thinking tools to unleash design thinking capabilities
· Define problem space and map concepts in the problem solving process using appropriate process models or strategies
· Relate design to strategic and innovative business practice and development
This course is targeted for all levels of staff from all departments across industries
Module 1: Introduction to Design Thinking – What Is It? Why Do It?
Module 2: Define
Module 3: Research the problem, synthesize and apply DT tools (Stakeholders Personas, Identifying Opportunities & reframe problems through persona objectives)
Module 4: Ideate
Module 5: Prototype
Module 6: Selection-Implement-Learn
Module 7: System Design
Module 8: Parameter Design
Module 9: Tolerance Design